If you’re power internet user and most likely you’re. Then switching to Google Chrome browser can supposedly be daunting task for you since you don’t want to lose your firefox bookmarks, saved passwords and browsing history. But in reality, it is not. With Google Chrome browser, you get the ability to import all your firefox browsing history, bookmarks, passwords into Google Chrome so that you could enjoy the web as you used to without any trouble or risk of starting afresh. In this post, we’ll tell you how to do this in the easiest way.
- Open Google chrome. Click on wrench(setting) icon located at the top right below close button.
- Chose Options and then select personal stuff from the left pane.
- Now in the right pane, under browsing data row, select Import data from another Browser.
- A dialog box would pop up in front. Chose Mozilla Firefox in the From box. Tick all items to import and then hit on Import Button.
- Done ! Your Mozilla Firefox settings and user data will be successfully imported in chrome browser.
We’ll keep posting more tips on this blog. Subscribe to learn more tips and tweaks related to Google chrome.