Do you visit a particular website often or engage with a particular website like facebook or twitter or stock related websites ? Now you can make application shortcut of such websites on your desktop. Upon clicking on these shortcuts, the concerned website will launch as if it is a software and not loaded under a web browser. This is really cool. It is faster, efficient, neat and elegant way to experience, enjoy our favorite website in the form of a pc software style.
How to Make such application shortcut of any website using Google Chrome browser ?
- Launch Google Chrome browser
- Open the concerned website for which you want to make application shortcut.
- Click on wrench icon (settings icon situated on the top right side), Go to tools – Click on create application shortcuts.
- A dialog box would appear prompting you to chose where these shortcuts you want to create. (Just chose desktop and deselect all). Click on Create.
- That’s it. Done! Now you can see the application shortcut for your favorite website on the desktop. Just double click on it and the concerned website would launch as if it were a standalone application.
Try it out today! It is cool and easy way to access frequently visited website in a desktop application like style. So, using the given method mentioned above, you can create a facebook application for your windows os without programming knowledge